Thursday, July 9, 2009

When Customers Say Funny Things


Working at a skateshop for quit some time now I have some pretty funny conversations on the phone or in person with customers. I have decided to share some of the funny things that I have to deal with on a day-to-day basis:

Scenario break down: Ladie comes in to the shop and she is looking for "slim fit" t-shirts for her boyfriend so I point her in the direction of a few. After showing her a couple of different brands of slim tee's, I show her a Sk8 Skates slim fitting tee.

She says "Oh no my boyfriend doesn't like skateboarding.... he likes brands like Circa and Element"
Sorry Circa and Element I guess in the eyes of the average meat head you are not a skateboard company.


2 comments:

tiffany said...

Dear Marky B,
This post made my boring office job day a little bit better.
All my thanks,
T.Ratbones

Sk8 Skates said...

Thanks Tiff